CHANGES FOR 2013:
- Chevrolet MyLink and rear view camera standard on LTZ, available on LT, LT+, Eco.
- Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system with navigation and 7-inch screen available on LT+, LT.
- Connectivity Package with Bluetooth standard on LT, LT+, Eco.
- Enhanced Safety Package (Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert) available on LT+, LTZ.
- LS, LT and Eco automatic models now have rear compound crank suspension.
- RS Package now includes rear compound crank suspension with Z-link on LT+.
- LT+ now standard with leather seating surfaces with heat and six way power driver?s seat.
- Paint changes: Cyber Gray Metallic, Champagne Silver Metallic and Atlantis Blue Metallic added.
Named AJAC?s Canadian Car of the Year back in 2011, the Chevy Cruze still impresses with its with refinement, big car feel, a grown-up interior and an optional 1.4L turbo-four that returns great numbers in both fuel economy and performance. The Eco model with the same turbo motor and equipped with six-speed manual transmission turns in stellar highway mileage thanks to taller gearing, low-rolling-resistance tires, reduced weight, and clever aerodynamic tweaks.
In LS trim, features include 1.8L ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual transmission, OnStar, LATCH, front disc/rear drum brakes, airbags (front, driver and front passenger knee, front and rear outboard, side curtain), power locks, body colour door handles, chrome beltline, 16-inch steel wheels, front console storage with sliding armrest, front and rear floor mats, driver information centre, remote keyless entry, tilt/telescopic steering, 6-way manual driver and passenger seat,60/40 split folding rear seats, and 6-speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio with auxiliary jack.
ECO trim adds 1.4L turbocharged ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual ECO transmission with triple overdrive, Aero package (lower front grille with air shutters, air dam, underbody aero panels and rear spoiler), power heated mirrors, rear decklid spoiler, 17-inch ECO-specific wheels, air conditioning and filtration, Connectivity Package (Bluetooth phone connectivity, steering wheel controls), cruise control, 3-spoke leather wrapped multifunction steering wheel, satellite radio, and USB port.
LT Turbo trim adds (to LS) 1.4L turbocharged ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine, power heated mirrors, air conditioning and filtration, Connectivity Package (Bluetooth phone connectivity, steering wheel controls), cruise control, leather wrapped multifunction steering wheel, power windows, satellite radio, and USB port.
LTZ Turbo trim adds four-wheel disc brakes, upgraded sport-tuned suspension, 6-speed automatic transmission, remote starter, chrome strip on door handles, fog lights, rear view camera, 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, Convenience Package (power 6-way driver seat adjuster, auto-dimming inside rear-view mirror and driver and front-passenger illuminated, covered vanity mirrors), upgraded instruments, E-Z key passive entry system, heated front seats, leather seating, 9-speaker Pioneer premium audio system with 250-Watt amplifier, Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, Chevrolet MyLink with 7-inch touch screen, and rear view camera.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed