CHANGES FOR 2013:
- XRS trim, 2.4L I4 dropped for 2013
- new Moonroof Package available on CE
- 6.1” display audio system standard on S, LE
- Moonroof Package available on S includes Toyota Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- new Technology and Leather Package on S adds leather seat surfaces, heated front seats, Bluetooth controls on the steering wheel, XM Satellite Radio, and upgraded display audio with navigation system and voice recognition
- Upgrade Package on LE adds new eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat
For 2013, the Toyota Corolla ditches the top-of-the-line XRS trim (and its 2.4L inline-four) pushing the S to the top of the spec sheets by attrition. Two new packages have also been added, with already existing packages getting additional equipment.
The Corolla now comes with just one engine: a 1.8L four-cylinder making the same 132 hp @ 6000 rpm and 128 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm as last year. Both CE and S trims come standard with a five-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic as an option. The LE trim is only available with the four-speed automatic.
Features on the CE include 15" steel wheels with wheel covers, four speaker AM/FM CD/MP3/WMA stereo with auxiliary jack, cloth seats, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, tilt and telescopic steering, outside temperature gauge, dual vanity mirrors, dual power and heated wing mirrors, centre console armrest, illuminated entry, floor mats, digital clock, front and rear splash guards, and Toyota's Star Safety System (includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST)).
The LE adds 16" alloy wheels, 6.1” display audio system with six speakers, Bluetooth capability, USB audio input, air conditioning, heated seats, power locks and windows with auto driver's window down, metallic dash accents, cruise control, power moonroof, passenger rear seat pocket, and fog lights.
The S adds sport seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, full body-colour skirt package, and rear spoiler.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed