NEW FOR 2012:
- LE, S and XRS add upgraded audio system with six speakers, USB port, Bluetooth connectivity and satellite radio
- LE adds standard steering wheel-mounted audio controls, sunroof and heated seats
- XRS adds standard heated leather seats
- Convenience Package on CE now includes upgraded audio system with six speakers, Bluetooth and steering wheel-mounted audio controls; Enhanced Convenience Package adds heated front seats
- Upgrade Package on LE includes automatic air conditioning and smart key with pushbutton start; Premium Package adds woodgrain trim and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Moonroof Package available on S includes automatic air conditioning and automatic headlamps
For 2012, the Toyota Corolla adds several standard or optional features, including heated leather seats on the top-line XRS trim.
The Corolla comes with a choice of two engines. A 1.8-litre four-cylinder is used in the CE, LE and S, while a 2.4-litre four-cylinder is used in the XRS. The CE and S use a five-speed manual that can be optioned to a four-speed automatic, while the LE uses the four-speed automatic only. The XRS uses a five-speed manual or optional four-speed automatic.
Features on the CE include 15-inch steel wheels, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, four speakers, cloth seats, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, outside temperature gauge, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, illuminated entry, floor mats, digital clock, active front head restraints, heated mirrors, front and rear splash guards and intermittent wipers.
The LE adds 16-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, heated seats, six speakers, Bluetooth connectivity, satellite radio, USB port, power locks, power windows with driver?s auto-down, scuff plates, power sunroof, steering wheel with audio controls, and passenger rear seat pocket.
The S adds sport seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, black headlamp surround and rear spoiler.
The XRS adds 17-inch alloy wheels and heated leather seats.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed