NEW FOR 2011:
- New 2.0 TFSI model
- Standard aluminum silver trim inlay; trip computer includes Audi Efficiency Program; single-CD Concert radio replaces six-CD Symphony radio; Bluetooth connectivity; rear parking system; auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors; mirror-mounted compass; and driver’s seat memory
- 2.0 Premium Plus and 3.2 add standard power tailgate, Audi Music Interface, bi-xenon headlamps, LED daytime running lights and headlight washers
- 2.0 Premium Plus and 3.2 Premium add standard heated rear seats and Technology Package of Advanced Key, Side Assist and garage door opener
- Walnut Natural wood trim inlay optional on 2.0 Premium Plus and 3.2 Premium models only
- Exterior colours: Teak Brown Metallic, Phantom Black Pearl Effect, Meteor Grey Pearl Effect and Deep Sea Blue Pearl Effect added; Stratos Blue Pearl Effect discontinued; S-Line Package is available with Black and Cinnamon Brown interior
For 2011, the Audi Q5 receives a new engine: a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder, now offered alongside the 3.2-litre V6.
There are changes to the list of standard features, which now include Bluetooth connectivity, auto-dimming mirrors, rear parking system, driver’s side memory, and a single-CD stereo, while the base 3.2 and the Premium and Premium Plus lines receive several new features.
The Q5 is available with a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder with eight-speed Tiptronic transmission, or a direct-injection 3.2-litre V6 with six-speed Tiptronic. Both models use Quattro all-wheel drive.
Features on the 2.0T Premium include 18-inch alloy wheels, three-zone automatic climate control, anti-theft alarm, automatic headlamps, cruise control, Bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor, fog lamps, LED taillights, heated mirrors with tip-down in reverse, aluminum door sills, chrome roof rails with crossbars, four-spoke multifunction leather-wrapped tilt and telescopic steering wheel, auto-dimming mirror with compass, eight-way heated leather seats, driver’s side memory, 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks, advanced Multi Media Interface (MMI), CD/MP3 stereo, Sirius satellite radio, and driver information centre.
The 2.0T Premium Plus adds garage door opener, rain-sensing wipers, Advanced Key with pushbutton start, Audi Side Assist, LED daytime running lights, bi-xenon headlamps with washers, heated rear seats, and iPod interface.
The 3.2 is equipped similarly to the 2.0T, and adds rain-sensing wipers, LED daytime running lights, bi-xenon headlamps with washers, and iPod interface.
The 3.2 Premium is equipped similarly to the 2.0T Premium Plus.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed