NEW FOR 2011:
- 272-horsepower supercharged 3.0-litre V6 engine replaces 3.6-litre V6
- 333-horsepower supercharged 3.0-litre Sport V6 engine replaces 4.2-litre V8
- New eight-speed Tiptronic transmission replaces six-speed
- Standard Sirius satellite radio, Audi Music Interface, heated rear seats, and Audi Efficiency Program display in trip computer
- Premium Package adds 19-inch five-arm V-wheels and power-adjustable steering column
- 3.0 Quattro Sport adds standard 21-inch five-segmented spoke wheels and S-Line sport package
- Panorama sunroof adds deep-tinted glass
- Metallic/Pearl Effect paint is extra-charge option on Premium models
For 2011, the Audi Q7 receives two new engines, both supercharged 3.0-litre V6 powerplants producing 272 or 333 horsepower. These replace the previous 3.6-litre V6 and 4.2-litre V8 respectively. The 3.0-litre turbocharged direct-injection diesel remains, but now has an eight-speed automatic transmission, as do the V6 engines.
All models receive standard Sirius satellite radio, heated rear seats, music interface, and the Audi Efficiency Program, a display in the trip computer intended to help maximize fuel efficiency. The Premium Package adds new wheels and a power-adjustable steering column.
The Audi Q7 comes with a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 making 272 horsepower; a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 making 333 horsepower in the Sport; and a 3.0-litre turbocharged direct-injection V6 diesel. All use an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission and Quattro all-wheel drive with a 42:58 torque split.
The 3.0 Sport has standard three-row seating, while the third row can be optioned on all other models.
Features on the 3.0 include 18-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, tire pressure monitoring system, heated washer nozzles, privacy glass, front and rear fog lamps, cruise control, auto up/down windows, power mirrors with integrated turn signals, illuminated vanity mirrors, four-spoke multifunction leather-wrapped tilt and telescopic steering wheel, heated leather seats, 12-way power driver’s seat, heated rear seats, 40/20/40 split-folding rear seat, driver information centre, rain-sensing wipers, rear wiper, six-CD/MP3 stereo, Sirius satellite radio and iPod interface.
The 3.0 Premium adds 19-inch alloy wheels, heated steering wheel with power tilt and telescopic, self-levelling bi-xenon headlamps with washers, LED daytime running lights, power tailgate, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, advanced parking system with rear-view camera, 12-way power passenger seat, driver’s side memory, genuine wood trim, auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass, voice recognition system, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The 3.0 Sport adds 21-inch alloy wheels, three-panel panorama sunroof, Metallic/Pearl Effect paint, S-line trim, manual rear sunshades, three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, 50/50 split-folding third-row seat, and Bose premium surround sound system.
The TDI is equipped similarly to the 3.0.
The TDI Premium is equipped similarly to the 3.0 Premium.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed