NEW FOR 2011:
- High-gloss grille and B-pillar finish, chrome accents on fog lamps and door handles, lower-profile exterior mirrors, new wheel styles
- New aluminum-finish mirror and power window switches, high-gloss black air vents, colour design-enhanced instrument gauges
- Audio Package adds Bose Sound System and Sirius satellite radio, and deletes Symphony Radio
- Exterior colours: Volcano Red Metallic, Scuba Blue Metallic and Amethyst Grey Metallic added; Aruba Blue Metallic discontinued
- Interior colours: Light Grey interior discontinued
For 2011, changes to the Audi A3 are strictly trim: new high-gloss and chrome exterior accents, and new finishes on the switches, air vents and instrument gauges. The Audio Package replaces the Symphony Radio with a Bose Sound System and Sirius satellite radio, at a new reduced price.
The A3 comes only as a hatchback, as the 2.0T, with 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine, or as the TDI, with 2.0-litre direct-injection turbocharged diesel. The 2.0T front-wheel drive uses a six-speed manual transmission or optional six-speed direct-shift gearbox (DSG); with Quattro all-wheel drive, it uses the DSG only. The TDI comes in front-wheel drive and with the six-speed DSG only. Trim lines are base or Premium.
Features on the 2.0T include 17-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, cruise control, heated mirrors, keyless entry, heated washer nozzles, variable intermittent wipers, heated leather seats, 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, and satellite radio pre-wiring.
The 2.0T Premium adds rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming exterior and interior mirrors, Bluetooth connectivity, panoramic sunroof, power driver’s seat, multi-function four-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel, and interior lighting package.
The base and Premium TDI models are similarly equipped to the gasoline models.
The 2.0T Quattro and 2.0T Quattro Premium models are similarly equipped to the gasoline models, but add sport suspension, S-line exterior trim, and three-spoke wheel.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available