NEW FOR 2012:
- Standard Open Sky sunroof, bi-xenon headlamps, Bluetooth connectivity, three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, aluminum trim, rain sensor, auto-dimming interior mirror, interior lighting package and storage package
- 2.0 TFSI Quattro adds standard S-Line interior and sport suspension
- Front-wheel models add available S-Line Sport package and Black Styling package
- 2.0 TSFI Quattro adds available sport seats and Black Styling package
- Exterior colours: Amethyst Grey Metallic and Sphere Blue Metallic discontinued
For 2012, the Audi A3 receives numerous upgrades as standard equipment, with all models now available in a single ?Progressiv? trim line. The front-wheel drive models can be optioned with an S-Line Sport package of S-Line exterior and door sills, sport suspension, sport seats and black headliner. The available Black Styling package adds Black Styling interior and piano black trim, and on front-wheel models, also adds a black headliner.
The A3 comes only as a hatchback, as the 2.0T, with 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine, or as the TDI, with 2.0-litre direct-injection turbocharged diesel. The 2.0T front-wheel drive uses a six-speed manual transmission or optional six-speed direct-shift gearbox (DSG); with Quattro all-wheel drive, it uses the DSG only. The TDI comes in front-wheel drive and with the six-speed DSG only.
Standard features on all models include 17-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, cruise control, heated auto-dimming mirrors, heated washer nozzles, keyless entry, rain-sensing wipers, heated leather seats with power driver?s adjustment, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, satellite radio pre-wiring, panoramic sunroof, auto-dimming rearview mirror, Bluetooth connectivity, multifunction leather-wrapped steering wheel and interior lighting package.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available