NEW FOR 2010:
- Wagon and GLI models discontinued
- New Wolfsburg Edition trim line
- Standard Black Pyramid trim, new steering wheel and instrument cluster design
- Electronic stability control and brake assist standard on Highline and Wolfsburg, optional on Trendline and Comfortline
- Heated seats and washer nozzles optional on Trendline, standard on all others
- Premium six-CD stereo and Sirius satellite radio standard on Comfortline, Highline and Wolfsburg; iPod interface standard on Highline and Wolfsburg
- Rear side airbags and rear seatbelt pretensioners standard on Highline, optional on all others
- 4-year/80,000 km Roadside Assistance replaces 4-year/unlimited mileage Roadside Assistance
For 2010, the Volkswagen Jetta Wagon is discontinued, after being introduced for 2009; it will be replaced in the Volkswagen lineup by a wagon version of the all-new 2010 Golf. A new sportier Wolfsburg Edition trim line is added, available only with the turbocharged gasoline engine. Other changes include electronic stability control as standard equipment in the higher trim lines, as well as a premium stereo, satellite radio, and iPod interface; the Highline also adds rear side airbags and seat pretensioners as standard equipment, but they can be added to all other trim lines. The Jetta GLI has also been discontinued.
The Jetta is available with a choice of three engines: a 2.5-litre five-cylinder, 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbodiesel, and a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder. The 2.5-litre uses a five-speed manual, while the TDI and 2.0 TSI use a six-speed manual. The 2.5-litre can be optioned to a six-speed automatic transmission, while the TDI and 2.0T get a six-speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) with manual shift mode as the upgrade. The 2.5-litre is available in the Trendline and Comfortline; the diesel in the Trendline, Comfortline and Highline; and the turbocharged 2.0-litre in the Highline and Wolfsburg Edition.
Features on the Trendline include 16-inch steel wheels, air conditioning, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals, black window surrounds, variable intermittent wipers, anti-theft alarm, cruise control, keyless entry, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input jack, eight-way manually-adjustable cloth seats, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, tilt and telescopic wheel, lockable glovebox, and auto up/down windows.
The Comfortline adds 16-inch alloy wheels, chrome window surrounds, front centre armrest with storage, front and rear floor mats, premium six-CD stereo with Sirius satellite radio, driver's seat with power recline, heated seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and rear passenger air vents.
The Highline adds power sunroof, digital compass, multifunction trip computer, iPod interface, rear side airbags and seatbelt pretensioners, rear seat centre armrest and pass-through, multifunction steering wheel, Bluetooth connectivity, and leather upholstery.
The Wolfsburg Edition builds on the Comfortline and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, sport suspension, fog lamps, power sunroof, and black window surrounds.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available