NEW FOR 2010:
- Trim lines reduced to one SXT model
- Standard active front head restraints, security alarm, six speakers, reversible waterproof cargo storage, air filtering, express up/down front windows, and body-colour grille with chrome accents
- Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO) and fuel saver indicator added to both V6 engines
- Load 'n Go pull-out cargo floor, 115-volt power outlet, and cloth seats with colour-keyed inserts discontinued
- UConnect Maps with Navigation 30-GB hard-drive MP3 stereo now packaged with now Navigation Convenience Group
- Exterior colours: Light Sandstone Metallic, Natural Green Pearl and Dark Charcoal Pearl added; Light Greystone Pearl deleted
- Interior colours: Pastel Pebble Beige and Dark Pebble Beige replace Dark Khaki and Dark Khaki/Medium Khaki interior
For 2010, the Dodge Nitro trims down: the SE and SLT models have been discontinued, with only the SXT trim line available. New standard features include whiplash-reducing active head restraints, reversible waterproof cargo floor, express up/down front windows, and new grille design.
The two available engines now feature Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off, which shuts off fuel during deceleration for improved fuel consumption.
A sister vehicle to the Jeep liberty, the Nitro uses a 3.7-litre V6 engine with four-speed automatic transmission, or optional 4.0-litre V6 with five-speed automatic. Both come with a part-time four-wheel drive system.
Features include 17-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, fog lamps, privacy glass, heated mirrors, black roof rack side rails, variable intermittent wipers, intermittent rear wiper, floor and overhead consoles, reversible and removable cargo floor, floor mats, garage door opener, keyless entry, auto-dimming rearview mirror, heated leather seats, six-way power driver's seat, fold-flat front passenger seat, 65/35 split-folding reclining rear seat, CD/MP3 stereo, Sirius satellite radio, cruise control, leather-wrapped steering wheel, tip start, auto up/down front windows, sport suspension, vehicle alarm, and tire pressure monitoring system.
The optional 4.0-litre V6 engine also includes 20-inch aluminum chrome-clad wheels and performance suspension for an additional $2,725.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available