NEW FOR 2012:
- New Centennial Edition available for all models
- All models add new seat design with optional microfibre inserts; new steering wheel with model-specific badges and wrapped spokes; padded centre console and armrests; available contrasting colour stitching on leather-wrapped interior; available nine-speaker Bose Premium audio system; customer-selectable brake caliper colours
- Corvette Engine Build Experience option available for Grand Sport Manual Coupe engine
- Z07 performance package on Z06 adds new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Zero Pressure tires, lighter-weight Cup wheels, Magnetic Selective Ride Control and full-width rear spoiler
- Z06 adds available Magnetic Selective Ride Control with Cup wheels, Michelin PS2 tires and Performance Traction Management; and available carbon fibre hood
- ZR1 adds available PDE Performance Package of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Zero Pressure tires, lighter-weight wheels and full-width rear spoiler
- Exterior colours: Carlisle Blue Metallic and Carbon Flash Metallic added
For 2012, there are several trim changes to the Corvette, including a new Centennial Edition package that includes Carbon Flash Metallic paint, satin-black graphics and wheels, unique badges, special-trimmed interior and Magnetic Selective Ride Control. All models receive new seat and steering wheel designs, while the Z06 and ZR1 add new performance packages. Buyers of the Grand Sport Manual Coupe have the option of travelling to the factory and helping to build their vehicle?s engine.
The Corvette is available with a 6.2-litre V8 in the coupe and convertible, as well as the Grand Sport coupe and convertible; a 7.0-litre V8 in the Z06; and supercharged 6.2-litre V8 in the ZR1. The 6.2-litre uses a six-speed manual that can be optioned to a six-speed automatic with paddle shifters, while the 7.0-litre and supercharged 6.2-litre are six-speed manual only.
Features on the coupe and convertible include 18-inch front and 19-inch rear alloy wheels, automatic dual-zone climate control, fog lights, xenon headlamps, heated mirrors with auto-dimming driver?s side, variable intermittent wipers, cruise control, driver information centre, auto-dimming rearview mirror, compass, leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel with audio controls, express-down windows, leather seats with six-way power driver?s adjustment, CD/MP3 stereo, XM satellite radio, keyless entry, automatic headlamps, pushbutton start, theft deterrent alarm, and OnStar. The coupe has a one-piece, body-colour removable roof panel that can be optioned to a transparent removable panel, while the convertible has a soft top with glass rear window and electric defogger.
The Z06 adds head-up display with track mode, perforated leather seats, performance exhaust, Z06-specific performance suspension, Brembo brakes with six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers and cross-drilled rotors, body-colour carbon fibre front fenders and floor panel, and safety restraint top tethers.
The ZR1 adds 19-inch front and 20-inch rear alloy wheels, computer-controlled active suspension system with adjustable shock absorbers, six-piston front and rear Brembo brakes, ZR1-specific performance suspension, body-colour carbon fibre raised hood with window, and visible carbon fibre roof, front splitter and rocker extensions.
Depending on the model, available options include 20-inch wheels, luggage cover, head-up display, power tilt and telescopic wheel, sport seats, navigation system, leather-wrapped interior, and premium stereo.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed