NEW FOR 2010:
- New X6M and ActiveHybrid models
- xDrive35i adds standard automatic tailgate, auto-dimming rearview mirror, headlight washers, USB port, iPod connectivity, garage door opener, compass mirror and lighting package
- xDrive50i adds standard 20-inch alloy wheels, automatic tailgate, headlight washers, USB port, iPod connectivity, high gloss shadow line, and anthracite roof liner
- Premium and Executive Packages add rearview camera with top view
- Navigation system adds 8.8-inch high-resolution display, 12 GB of media storage, and new iDrive software and menu layout
For 2010, the X6 lineup adds two new models: the high-performance X6M, and the X6 ActiveHybrid, a full hybrid capable of running on its battery alone.
The 35i and 50i models add new standard features, while the Premium and Executive Packages add a new rearview camera with top view, which uses cameras integrated into the exterior mirrors that, together with the rearview camera, cover an area of almost 270 degrees around the vehicle.
The X6 comes with a choice of three powertrains: a twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre inline six-cylinder in the xDrive35i; twin-turbocharged 4.4-litre V8 in the xDrive50i and X6M; and twin-turbocharged 4.4-litre V8 with twin electric motors in the ActiveHybrid. All use a six-speed automatic except for the ActiveHybrid, which uses a seven-speed automatic.
Features on the xDrive35i include 19-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, sport-tuned suspension, automatic adaptive bi-xenon headlamps with washers, adaptive brake lights, cornering lights, tire pressure monitoring system, heated washer jets, active front head restraints, alarm system with interior motion sensor, Park Distance Control, auto-dimming rearview mirror, power liftgate, ambiance lighting, cruise control, power sunroof, heated multifunction leather-wrapped steering wheel with power tilt and telescopic column, heated ten-way power leather sport seats with driver's side memory, 60/40 split-folding rear seats, garage door opener, CD/MP3 stereo, USB port, iPod connectivity, BMW Assist, Bluetooth connectivity, and iDrive with 6.5-inch control display.
The xDrive50i adds 20-inch alloy wheels, self-levelling rear air suspension, power-folding auto-dimming mirrors, anthracite roof liner, chrome window surround, navigation system, and iDrive with 8.8-inch control display.
The M6 adds four-zone automatic climate control, M-specific rear-bias xDrive, M Drive with customizable settings, M-specific mirrors, M body kit, ten-way power sport seats, and premium 16-speaker sound system.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available