NEW FOR 2011:
- TT receives new, more powerful TFSI engine and refreshed styling
- Available S-Line trim line on TT
- TT adds standard bi-xenon headlamps, Bluetooth connectivity, single-CD Concert Radio and chrome and high-polished black interior accents; hill-hold assist deleted
- ?Sport? selection button added to magnetic ride system
- TTS adds high-gloss grille and fog lamps with chrome accent strips; standard Silk Nappa leather seats, leather cowl above instrument cluster, leather centre console, leather door pulls and storage package
- DVD-based navigation now available with Audi Music Interface
- Exterior colours (TT): Volcano Red Metallic, Scuba Blue Metallic, Oolong Grey Metallic and Dakota Grey Metallic added; Meteor Grey Pearl and Brilliant Red discontinued
- Exterior colours (TTS): Panther Black Crystal Effect, Volcano Red Metallic, Scuba Blue Metallic and Oolong Grey Metallic added; Sprint Blue Pearl and Meteor Grey Pearl discontinued
- Interior colours (TT): Titanium Grey and Nougat Brown leather added; S-line sport seat is now Black Fine Nappa leather
- Interior colour (TTS): Spectral Silver/Black Silk Nappa leather added
For 2011, the Audi TT and TTS undergo several changes. The TT receives a new 2.0 TFSI engine that raises horsepower and torque, and undergoes a mild refresh, with standard bi-xenon headlamps, LED daytime running lights, new bumpers and side mouldings, and dual-branch exhaust. Inside, there is new standard Bluetooth and new trim accents, and the six-CD Symphony Radio is replaced with a single-CD Concert Radio.
The TTS also receives a new high-gloss grille and fog lamps with chrome accent strips, along with standard Silk Nappa leather seats and leather interior accents. The magnetic ride system includes a ?Sport? button which adjusts the transmission shifts, steering assist level and exhaust sound tuning. The ride system is standard on the TTS and optional on the TT.
Both the TT and the TTS are available as a coupe or roadster (convertible). The TT uses a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder TFSI (turbo fuel stratified injection) engine with six-speed dual-clutch (DSG) automatic transmission. The TTS uses a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder direct-injection engine with six-speed DSG transmission. Both use Quattro all-wheel drive.
Features on the TT coupe include 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, rain-sensing wipers, heated washer nozzles, bi-xenon headlamps, LED daytime running lights, fog lights, cruise control, garage door opener, heated mirrors, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, Bluetooth connectivity, heated power-adjustable seats, split-folding rear seats, floor mats, locking glovebox, multi-function flat-bottom leather-wrapped steering wheel, CD/MP3 stereo, pre-wiring for satellite radio, and trip computer.
The TT roadster adds a power-operated retractable hardtop and a pass-through with ski bag in place of a folding rear seat.
On both coupe and roadster, the TT S-Line adds 18-inch alloy wheels, S-Line front and rear bumpers, and S-Line steering wheel.
Features on the TTS coupe include 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, rain-sensing wipers, heated washer nozzles, bi-xenon headlamps, LED daytime running lights, fog lights, cruise control, garage door opener, heated mirrors, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, Bluetooth connectivity, magnetic ride system, heated power-adjustable Silk Nappa leather seats, split-folding rear seats, floor mats, locking glovebox, six-CD/MP3 stereo, auxiliary input, Sirius satellite radio, and trip computer.
The TTS roadster adds a power-operated retractable hardtop and a pass-through with ski bag in place of a folding rear seat.
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed