I am the second owner since Jan. 2013, the car had 90.000KM when i bought it and now it exceeded 250.000KM with no major issues other than the regular maintenance (oil, brake pads, rotors, belts, etc) and the best part is that it doesn't have to be maintained through the dealership. If you take care of the car it will take care of you!
Great trunk space, comfortable and spacious from inside, good overall performance.
Few missing bells and whistles such as blind spot monitoring, backup camera, memory seats and adaptive cruise control. I believe they added these features in the newer models.
Some minor defects/notices during my ownership:
* The lock button and on the passenger's door stopped working, unlock sensor is still working though.
* The alarm sometimes goes off without any reason, very annoying especially in the middle of the night.
* Fuel economy is not the best... 10.6L/100KM combined in real world.
* Torque and HP could have been much better.
* Bluetooth will loose connectivity sometimes with your phone without reason, only solution is to restart the whole car not just the radio unit!!
* Not easy to change the headlights' bulbs when needed.
* Airbag dash light kept flashing even after the dealership replaced the recalled part. If you have the same issue; you will find a wire underneath the driver seat, shake that wire a bit (don't recommend that you unplug and re plug it though) and then restart the car, it solved the problem for me, hope it will for you!