NEW FOR 2008:
- Standard SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Bluetooth hands-free telephone system and split-folding rear seat with trunk-pass through and ski sack on all models
- E280 4MATIC renamed E300 4MATIC; Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 six-CD stereo added
- E320 Bluetec adds Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 six-CD stereo and new 16-inch wheel design
- E350 4MATIC Sedan includes MSP Sport Package of 18-inch alloy wheels, body kit, sport suspension and black bird's-eye maple wood trim
- E550 4MATIC adds navigation system and Parktronic parking assist system
- E63 AMG adds Designo Alcantara headliner and Parktronic parking assist system
- Option packages: E300 4MATIC Premium Package adds Parktronic, garage door opener, navigation system and electric trunk closure, with leather upholstery now a stand-alone option; E320 Bluetec Premium Package adds Parktronic and electric trunk closure; E350 4MATIC Premium Package adds electric trunk closure and heated rear seats; E550 4MATIC Premium Package adds climate comfort multi-contour front seats, heated rear seats, electric trunk closure and Keyless Go
- New E63 AMG Performance Package, including 18-inch wheels, multi-disc limited slip differential, AMG-tuned sport suspension, carbon fibre trim and electronic speed limiter deletion
For 2008, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class line-up undergoes some fine tuning, with new standard features and option packages.
The E-Class is available in six models: the E300 4MATIC sedan, with 3.0-litre V6 and five-speed automatic; E320 Bluetec sedan, with 3.0-litre diesel engine and seven-speed automatic; the E350 4MATIC sedan and wagon models, with 3.5-litre V6 and five-speed automatic; the E550 4MATIC sedan, with 5.5-litre V8 and five-speed automatic; and the E63 AMG sedan, with 6.2-litre V8 and seven-speed automatic.
Features on the E300 4MATIC include 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, heated ten-way power seats with three-position memory, Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 surround sound system with six-CD/MP3 changer and auxiliary input jack, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, high-gloss Burl Walnut wood trim, leather-wrapped heated wheel with power tilt and telescopic column, TeleAid emergency calling system, cellular telephone pre-wiring, tire pressure loss warning system, anti-theft alarm system with tow-away protection, heated auto-dimming mirrors with integrated turn signals, rain-sensing wipers with heated washers, and power sunroof.
The E320 Bluetec is similarly equipped, but uses 16-inch alloy wheels.
The E350 4MATIC models build on the E300 with bi-Xenon headlamps with washers and cornering lights; the wagon model adds a power liftgate.
The E550 4MATIC adds 18-inch alloy wheels, black bird's-eye maple trim, Parktronic parking assist system, and air suspension with adaptive damping system.
The E63 AMG adds 18-inch AMG alloy wheels, sport suspension, Alcantara headliner, rear window sunshade, wheel-mounted shift paddles, and multi-contour front seats.
Long considered the "quintessential" Mercedes, the E-Class offers buyers a wide choice of vehicles, including a wagon, economical diesel and fiery AMG version. Roomy, comfortable, stylish and powerful, the E-Class also offers almost everything with four-wheel drive.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available