NEW FOR 2008:
- Sport suspension, AMG wheels and body kit added to all models
- Standard auxiliary audio jack and valet trunk locking
- Climate control charcoal filter replaces dust filter
- Optional SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Simplified option packages
- CLK350 coupe and cabriolet receive Burl Walnut wood trim, AMG styling package, upgraded brake calipers and aluminum studded pedals; available Premium Package adds TeleAid emergency calling, cellular telephone pre-wiring, SIRIUS Satellite Radio and active bi-Xenon headlamps
- CLK550 coupe and cabriolet receive multi-contour driver's seat and 18-inch AMG twin-spoke wheels; available Premium Package adds TeleAid emergency calling, cellular telephone pre-wiring and SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- CLK63 AMG cabriolet adds TeleAid emergency calling, cellular telephone pre-wiring, climate comfort front seats, SIRIUS Satellite Radio and Keyless Go; model is now fully loaded with no options except for colour/trim choices
For 2008, the CLK line-up receives new standard features, while its option packages are simplified.
The CLK is available in five models: as the CLK350, in coupe or cabriolet (convertible), with 3.5-litre V6; as the CLK550, in coupe or cabriolet, with 5.5-litre V8; or as the CLK63 AMG, in cabriolet configuration only, with 6.2-litre V8. All models use a seven-speed automatic transmission that's an AMG Speedshift model in the CLK63.
Features on the CLK350 models include 17-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, CD stereo with auxiliary jack, auto-dimming heated mirrors with integrated turn signals, rain-sensing wipers with heated washer system, ten-way heated power seats with memory, split-folding rear seats, high-gloss Burl Walnut trim, power tilt and telescopic wheel, cruise control, garage door opener, anti-theft alarm, first-aid kit and tire pressure monitoring system. The coupe includes a power sunroof, while the cabriolet has a windscreen.
The CLK550 models add 18-inch alloy wheels, parameter steering, active bi-Xenon headlamps with washers and cornering lights, multi-contour driver's seat, sport leather upholstery, Dark Ash wood trim, and Thermotronic dual-zone automatic climate control.
The CLK63 AMG adds COMAND APS with navigation, Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 surround sound system with six-CD changer, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, cellular telephone pre-wiring, heated and ventilated front seats with perforated leather, Keyless Go, TeleAid emergency calling and Parktronic parking assist.
Based on the C-Class, the CLK-Class offers lovely styling and good performance, although interior room is a bit tight. Cabriolet models feature a three-layer soft roof that cuts down on noise and weather, and opens and closes in 20 seconds, storing automatically out of sight under a body-colour tonneau for a smooth finish.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed
No content available