NEW FOR 2010:
- Standard premium Stain Repel cloth seats, manual lumbar support adjuster, and fuel saver indicator
- 4.0-litre V6 adds Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO)
- New 16-inch Sparkle Silver and 17-inch Satin Carbon wheel designs
- SXT adds 17-inch alloy wheels, eight-way power driver's seat and bright body side mouldings
- New SE and SXT Plus Group option packages
- Canada Value Package deletes integrated child bench seat
- SE Stow 'n Go deletes flexible seating group, integrated child bench seat, Safe and Sound Group, Popular Equipment Group, and second-row swivelling bucket seats with child boosters
- SXT deletes integrated child bench seats, Safe and Sound Group, and second-row swivelling bucket seats with child boosters
- Exterior colours: Deep Water Blue Pearl, Blackberry Pearl, Dark Titanium Metallic, White Gold and Dark Cordovan Pearl added; Melbourne Green pearl, Modern Blue Pearl, Light Sandstone Metallic and Deep Crimson Crystal Pearl discontinued
For 2010, the Dodge Grand Caravan's changes are mostly to its trim packages. The 4.0-litre V6 adds Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO), which shuts off fuel during deceleration for improved fuel economy.
New additions for all include standard Stain Repel seats and a manual lumbar adjuster, while an eight-way power driver's seat, enhanced wheels and bright mouldings are added to the SXT. The Canada Value Package, SE Stow 'n Go and SXT have their standard features cut back, but new available "Plus Group" option packages are added to the SE and SXT.
The Grand Caravan, which also forms the basis of the Chrysler Town & Country and Volkswagen Routan, uses a 3.3-litre flexible-fuel V6 engine with four-speed automatic in its SE and SXT trim lines. The SXT can be optioned to a 4.0-litre V6 with six-speed automatic transmission.
The base SE model is the Canada Value Package, with second-row removable bench seat, while the SE and SXT come standard with Stow 'n Go seating, in which the second-row seats can be folded flat into covered bins on the floor. All models include a 60/40 split third-row bench that can be folded flat into an open well in the rear cargo area, or pulled backwards for "tailgate" seating when the vehicle is parked and the liftgate is open. The SE and SXT can also be optioned with Swivel 'n Go: the second-row seats cannot be folded into the floor, but they can be swivelled to face backwards, with a removable and stowable plastic table that fits between the second and third rows. The swivelling seats can also be removed completely. All models, regardless of the seating configuration, include the covered under-floor bins where the Stow 'n Go seats are stored and can be used for storage.
An optional Cargo Van Group package removes the rear seats and turns the vehicle into a delivery van.
Features on the Canada Value Package include 16-inch steel wheels, front air conditioning, black door handles, heated black mirrors, tire pressure monitoring system, active front head restraints, overhead console, conversation mirror, keyless entry, driver and passenger vanity mirrors, Stain Repel seat fabric, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, cruise control, power windows with driver's auto-down, and tip start.
The SE Stow 'n Go adds body-colour door handles, black roof rack, floor console, and easy-clean first- and second-row floor mats.
The SE Plus Group adds 17-inch alloy wheels, power front and second-row windows with express up/down, third-row power quarter vent windows, and leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls.
The SXT builds on the SE Stow 'n Go and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, three-zone temperature control, fog lamps, body-colour heated mirrors, power-adjustable pedals, remote starter, eight-way power driver's seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, trip computer, auto up/down front windows, power sliding door windows, and power third-row vent windows.
The SXT Plus Group adds black wood/silver interior trim, premium removable centre front seat console, dual power sliding doors, power liftgate, and bright belt mouldings.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed