NEW FOR 2010:
- Front seat side airbags, Protection Group, and rear seat video system discontinued
- Touring adds bright door handles, heated chrome mirrors, Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO), fuel saver indicator, and side curtain front and rear air bags
- Limited adds six-speaker Boston Acoustics Audio System and side curtain front and rear air bags
- 300C adds standard ParkSense rear park assist system and Keyless Go remote proximity key
- SRT8 adds standard performance display cluster
- New optional Hands-Free Convenience Group includes Sirius satellite radio and UConnect hands-free connectivity
- New Convenience Group adds remote starter, rain-sensing wipers and SmartBeam headlamps
- Exterior colours: White Gold Pearl and Dark Cordovan Pearl added; Light Sandstone Metallic and Clearwater Blue Pearl discontinued
For 2010, the Chrysler 300 lineup has several changes to its trim features. Curtain airbags, which were previously optional on some models, are now standard on all, while the optional front seat side airbags are no longer available.
The Touring adds heated chrome mirrors and bright door handles, along with Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO), which shuts off the fuel supply during deceleration for improved fuel economy. The Limited adds a new six-speaker Boston Acoustics audio system; the 300C receives standard rear park assist and proximity key; and the SRT8 now has a performance display cluster.
The 300 is available with a choice of three powertrains: a 3.5-litre V6 with four-speed automatic in the Touring and Limited; 5.7-litre V8 with five-speed automatic and manual shift mode in the 300C; and 6.1-litre V8 with five-speed automatic and manual shift mode in the 300 SRT8. The Touring, Limited and 300C are also available with all-wheel drive (when so equipped, the V6 uses a five-speed automatic).
Features on the Touring include 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic dual-zone climate control, automatic headlamps, fog lights, heated chrome mirrors, variable intermittent wipers, floor mats, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, premium cloth seats with eight-way power driver's adjustment, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, cruise control, tilt and telescopic steering column, tip start, driver's auto up/down window, and tire pressure monitoring system.
The Limited adds 18-inch chrome-clad alloy wheels, electronic vehicle information centre, garage door opener, illuminated map pockets, auto-dimming rearview mirror, power-adjustable pedals, CD/DVD/HDD stereo with touch screen and Boston Acoustics speakers, Sirius satellite radio, eight-way power driver and passenger heated leather seats, leather-wrapped and wood steering wheel with audio controls, exterior temperature display, compass, auto up/down front windows, and security alarm.
The 300C adds xenon headlamps, SmartBeam high-beam control, power-folding heated mirrors with driver's side auto-dimming and tip-down in reverse, rain-sensing wipers, driver's side memory, power-adjustable pedals, proximity key, remote starter, door sill scuff pads, luxury leather seats, Dolby Pro-Logic II sound system, power tilt and telescopic steering column, and leather-wrapped and tortoise shell steering wheel.
The SRT8 adds 20-inch alloy wheels, power-folding heated mirrors with puddle lamps, driver and passenger auto-dimming and integrated turn signals, power sunroof, performance data display, sport bolstered leather seats with micro-fibre suede inserts, leather-wrapped steering wheel, Brembo performance brakes, and performance-tuned steering.
No content available
This vehicle has not yet been reviewed