I bought this car with great expectations.
Expectations were dashed because of:
1) Dealer delivery was poor and rated as such on the exit interview
2) Had a B&O system in the car, delivered without setup. I had to figure this out myself to enjoy it. Every time the car goes for service, it needs to be reset. The B&O system is worth every penny however using with Sirius XM not worth it. The XM broadcast quality is poor and music cycles every hour
3) mirrors on the car don't really collapse. Cost me 2500 to get it replaced.
4) always insist on a spare tire with the car. Replacement tires are not stock and one can be sitting 2 days to a week
5) seat and HUD settings go AWOL. It is very frustrating to get into the car and the seats don't set to your key fob. Tried using the export import function to no avail
6) key fob is very sensitive and opens doors accidentally. Had to buy a special cover to prevent this
7 ) had the Center console freeze or boil - insulation on the ducting was not sufficient. Dealer had to create a non standard fix.
8) tires wear out within 12000km. Michelin rates them at 30000. Dealer does not work on the tire warranty
9) average 3 trips to the dealer to get a problem resolved
10) awesome power and great mileage 9.5l /100km. Great cornering. Blow out almost any production car on the road. Had a MB AMG challenge me on the road. Switched to M mode and left him in the dust
While I am cribbing about the car, I should when I pay 149k for the car, it is forgotten when I drive the car. While I leased it, I have decided to buy it. The power is awesome