When Ford asked us to head on down to the hill country surrounding San Antonio, Texas, so that we could drive the all-new 2015 Ford F-150, we didn't hesitate for a moment. To say that the Ford F-150 is an important vehicle to Canadian buyers would be an understatement, as this full-size truck has lead sales charts for years and constitutes one of the most popular models in the entire Ford portfolio.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- Labour Day: Evolution of the Work Truck
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and 2015 GMC Canyon: In Pictures
- Top Picks: The Big 5 Used Pickup Truck Buys
- Stars in Cars: Disaster DIY's Bryan Baeumler
- Trucks Take Over Detroit Auto Show
- Road Trip: 2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew
- Evolution of the Ford F-Series
- Auto Tech: Eco Trucks
There have been some dramatic changes made for 2015, including the use of an all-aluminum body for the first time in the history of the pickup segment, as well as a host of technological improvements aimed at overwhelming the competition from a features perspective. Despite these differences between the previous generation Ford F-150 and the redesigned model, there's a feeling of continuity between the two vehicles that should keep Ford fans happily within the family when it comes time to trade in their current truck.
When Ford asked us to head on down to the hill country surrounding San Antonio, Texas, so that we could drive the all-new 2015 Ford F-150... 10/6/2014 6:01:10 AM 10/6/2014 6:01:10 AM