2012 John Deere 450j for sale
UNIT #28684 ACCESSORIES: -46'' excavation bucket. -X long stick. -Hydraulic quick attach. -Magnum RBH370BA,2007 hydraulic hammer: *280cpm long *480cpm short *2400-2700psi *attachment plate included *8'' diameter accessories *extra pin for hammer EQUIPMENT: -Cab with A/C. -Aux...
2018 Deere 160G LC , 2 buckets , hyd thumb , quick attach, pattern changer , a/c, aux hyds, ** Financing avail ** , Call anytime Kevin
2014 John Deere 1910E 8X8 FORWARDER WITH TIMBERMATIC F-12 TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS, 19 TON CAPACITY, TELESCOPIC BOOM WITH SUPER GRIP HYDRAULIC GRAPPLE LOADER, 11' BUNKS, 290 DEGREE HYDRAULIC AUTO-LEVELING CAB WITH HEAT-A/C, FULL CHAIN TRACKS, GARMIN GPSMAP 526 GPS UNIT, 13,925 HO...
CAB, HEATER, AIR CONDITIONING, GOOD GLASS, AUXILIARY HYDRAULICS TO TOP OF STICK, QUICK ATTACH, 48 INCH DIG BUCKET AND A CLEAN UP BUCKET, 31.5 INCH TRIPLE GROUSER PADS WITH ICE LUGS, GOOD UNDERCARRIAGE, POSTIVE AIR SHUT-OFF ELECTRIC, DECK HAND RAILS, ALLU BUCKET AVAILABLE FOR R...
2013 John Deere 300D Series II Rock Truck Engine regularly serviced, all components in good working order, good tire condition. Being sold because we have two but only require one. 7,563 Hours
2013 - 5200 hrs - aux. hyd. - pin grabber - non emission - 48'' toothed bucket (root rake avail) - 70% undercarriage - REDUCED $175,500; More details https://www.farms.com/used-farm-equipment/construction-and-industrial-equipment/jd-210g-lc-107612.aspx
Multifonctionnelle 2154D 2014 de 14 557h actuellement en opération. Tête logmax 7000 extrême, moteur de 2000h, ordinateur 402, chaine usée 60% et pompe inspectée.
ENCLOSED CAB, AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATER, POSITIVE AIR SHUT-OFF, AUTO FAN REVERSE, HEATED SEAT, WABASTO HEATER, 36 INCH DIGGING BUCKET WITH TWIN TIGER TEETH, QUICK ATTACH COUPLER, AUXILIARY HYDRAULICS PLUMBED TO THE END OF THE STICK, 11FT 10 INCH STICK,WRAP AROUND SAFETY RAIL...
2006 John Deere 850J WLT, 6-way blade, Vail 3 shank ripper, U/C had complete re & re 200 hrs ago, new tracks, segments, rebuilt cylinders, line bored, new pins, (went overboard on re & re), 8400 hrs.
CAB, AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATER, 42 INCH DIGGING BUCKET, HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLER, AUXILIARY HYDRAULICS PLUMBED TO THE END OF THE STICK, 31.5 INCH TRIPLE GROUSER PADS, GOOD PAINT AND COSMETICS.
UNIT #28546 ACCESSOIRES: -Abatteuse Gilbert 3022L ,2012. ÉQUIPEMENT: -Cabine avec A/C. -Grillage de protection standard. -Patins de traction de 24''. -Traction bonne à 75%. ACCESSORIES: -Gilbert 3022L, 2012 harvester head. EQUIPMENT: -Cab with A/C. -Standard protection grid...
2015 544K John Deer Low hour machine 2850 hours Snow ice tires at 80% thread remaining Extra set of summer at 20% Serviced with all oils changed $133000 Machine is not in Ontario but can be delivered, delivery included in the price. Financing available
2015 544K John Deer Low hour machine 2807 hours Snow ice tires at 80% thread remaining Extra set of summer tires at 20% Serviced with all oils changed Machine is in Ontario and delivery included in the price. $133000 Financing available
We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price.
We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price.
We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price.
This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. Contact seller for details.