2015 Subaru Outback Limited PKG - NO Accidents / Damage - Navigation S Kelowna $29,990
1-888-309-7891
XXXX
Share this car:

2015 Subaru Outback Limited PKG - NO Accidents / Damage - Navigation S - Kelowna

$29,990
  • Fully Loaded
  • Limited Package
  • Navigation System
  • Leather Interior
  • Vehicle Detailed
  • Free CARFAX Canada

Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. Mileage recorded at time of listing. Taxes and license are not included in listing price.

Kilometres
84,661 km
Status
Used
Trim
Limited PKG - NO Accidents / Damage - Navigation S
Body Type
SUV
Engine
Flat 6 Cylinder Engine
Cylinder
-
Transmission
CVT
Drivetrain
-
Stock Number
19042B
Exterior Colour
-
Interior Colour
Black
Passengers
-
Doors
4
Fuel Type
Gas
City Fuel Economy
12.0L/100km
Hwy Fuel Economy
8.6L/100km

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARPROOF VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY OR 2500 KM EXCHANGE POLICY. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.
Front brakes have 60% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 70% tread remaining. It comes with a spare key and full-service records.
This 2015 Subaru Outback is fully loaded and was traded in on a Honda Pilot. It has a clean history with no accidents or damage.
This AWD SUV is nicely equipped with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Interior, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Trunk, All-weather Floor Mats, Cargo Tray, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Driver's Seat, Dual Power Seats, Heated Seats, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitors, Sunroof, Fog Lights, and more features. It comes with Roof Rails for transporting your gear safely, easily, and even stylishly. Equipped with a USB port, it makes your road trip easier if you need to charge your phone or tablet on the road. This vehicle has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this SUV is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.
The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

Condition Analysis
  • Vehicle Detailed
  • Free CARFAX Canada
84,661 km
Low
High
AVERAGE km based on 20,000 km/year
Features & Options
  • Fully Loaded
  • Limited Package
  • Navigation System
  • Leather Interior
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Rear View Camera
  • All Wheel Drive
  • Power Windows
  • Air Conditioning
  • Power Trunk
  • Anti-Theft
  • Heated Seats
  • Power Seat
  • Keyless Entry
  • Cruise Control
  • Power Mirrors
  • Power Locks
  • Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
  • Fog Lights
  • Tilt Steering
Fuel Economy
City
12.0L/100km
Highway
8.6L/100km
Combined 10.5L/100km
Yearly km
   
km
Fuel Cost
     
¢/l
Average price per litre for regular gas
Est. Yearly Fuel Cost:
Based on combined fuel economy
Listing History
30 Days Fresh
TIME ON autoTRADER
$910
TOTAL PRICE DROP
Current Price
$29,990
Originally listed for
$30,900
Inquire About this Vehicle
1-888-309-7891
   
*
   
*
 
   
  • 20 years in business in Kelowna, BC
  • No Doc Fees or hidden charges
  • 30 day/2500 km exchange policy
1-888-309-7891
   
*