2014 Honda Civic SI - NO Accidents/Damage - Local Vehicle - Navigat Kelowna $18,990
1-888-309-7891
XXXX
Share this car:

2014 Honda Civic SI - NO Accidents/Damage - Local Vehicle - Navigat - Kelowna

$18,990
For this vehicle based on mileage, options and assumes good condition or better
  • Navigation System
  • Panoramic Sunroof
  • Bluetooth
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Average km
  • Local Vehicle
Kilometres
64,702 km
Status
Used
Trim
SI - NO Accidents/Damage - Local Vehicle - Navigat
Body Type
Sedan
Engine
4 Cylinder Engine
Cylinder
-
Transmission
6 Speed Manual
Drivetrain
FWD
Stock Number
U5647
Exterior Colour
Grey
Interior Colour
-
Passengers
-
Doors
4
Fuel Type
Gas
City Fuel Economy
9.9L/100km
Hwy Fuel Economy
6.6L/100km
Made in

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. This 6 Speed Manual 2014 Honda Civic Sedan has a clean history with no accidents or damage. This Fun and Sporty vehicle is in great shape and nicely equipped with Cruise Control, Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Cooled / Heated Seats, Push Button Start, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitors, Rear Spoiler, Sunroof, Fog Lights, Extra Key and Remote, and more features. This Ex-Lease Sedan is equipped with the following Honda Sensing™ Technologies: Lanewatch™ and Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) AKA Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System. Front brakes have 80% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Front and rear tires have 60% tread remaining. As a Harmony Certified vehicle, you get a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. The vehicle comes with a CarProof vehicle report documenting the vehicle’s history to eliminate any risks and give you confidence in your purchase. We stand behind the vehicles we sell and guarantee you will be satisfied which is why we offer a 30 day or 2500KM no hassle exchange policy for your peace of mind. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

autoTRADER Price Analysis
$20,573
AVERAGE MARKET PRICE
THIS VEHICLE
$18,990
GREAT PRICE
GOOD PRICE
ABOVE AVERAGE
Good Price

For this vehicle based on mileage, region and options.

This graph compares the vehicle to the average market price for a 2014 Honda Civic in your area based on recent listings on autoTRADER.ca. It is intended only as a guide. Factors such as vehicle condition can affect prices.

Condition Analysis
  • Local Vehicle
64,702 km
Low
High
AVERAGE km based on 20,000 km/year
Features & Options
  • Navigation System
  • Panoramic Sunroof
  • Bluetooth
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Rear View Camera
  • Security System
  • Stability Control
  • Traction Control
  • Satellite Radio
  • Power Windows
  • Air Conditioning
  • Anti-Theft
  • 6 Speed
  • Heated Seats
  • Heated Mirrors
  • Remote Trunk Release
  • Keyless Entry
  • Cruise Control
  • Power Mirrors
  • Power Locks
  • Leather Wrap Wheel
  • Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
  • Spoiler
  • Bucket Seats
  • Fog Lights
  • Intermittent Wipers
  • Power Brakes
  • Side Impact Airbag
  • Power Steering
  • Tilt Steering
  • CD Player
  • Child-Safety Locks
  • Bench Seating
  • Daytime Running Lights
  • Trip Computer
  • Cloth Interior
  • AM/FM Stereo
4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Alarm Fob -OEM, Aluminum Wheels, Auxiliary Device, Bluetooth Stereo Adapter, Brake Assist, Compact Spare Tire, Driver Front Airbag, Driver Heated Seat, Driver Power Mirror, Driver Side Curtain Airbag, Driver Side Impact Airbag, Driver and Passenger Power Mirrors, Floor Mats, Front Floor Mats, Front-Performance Tires, Gasoline, Heated Mirrors, Keyless Remote, Keyless Start, MP3 Compatible, Pass Through Rear Seat, Pass Through Rear Seat, Passenger Front Airbag, Passenger Heated Seat, Passenger Side Curtain Airbag, Passenger Side Impact Airbag, Power Telescopic Steering, Power Tilt Steering Wheel, Rear Bench Seat, Rear Seat Side Curtain Airbags, Rear Spoiler -OEM, Rear Window Defrost, Rear-Performance Tires, Steering Wheel Stereo Controls
Fuel Economy
City
9.9L/100km
Highway
6.6L/100km
Combined 8.4L/100km
Yearly km
   
km
Fuel Cost
     
¢/l
Average price per litre for regular gas
Est. Yearly Fuel Cost:
Based on combined fuel economy
Listing History
$2,510
TOTAL PRICE DROP
Current Price
$18,990
Discounted August 16, 2017
$19,746
Discounted August 8, 2017
$19,885
...
Originally listed for
$21,500
Inquire About this Vehicle
1-888-309-7891
   
*
   
*
 
   
  • 19 years in business in Kelowna, BC
  • No Doc Fees or hidden charges
  • 30 day/2500 km exchange policy
1-888-309-7891
   
*