2014 Honda Accord Sedan Touring Surrey $23,888
1-866-413-9580
XXXX
Share this car:

2014 Honda Accord Sedan Touring - Surrey

$23,888
List price
Great Price
For this vehicle based on mileage, options and assumes good condition or better
  • Fully Loaded
  • Navigation System
  • Leather Interior
  • Power Sunroof
  • Certified Pre-Owned
  • Average km
Kilometres
79,200 km
Status
Used -
Certified Pre-Owned
Trim
Touring
Body Type
Sedan
Engine
3.5
Cylinder
6
Transmission
Automatic
Drivetrain
FWD
Stock Number
BY5722
Exterior Colour
White
Interior Colour
Black
Passengers
5
Doors
4
Fuel Type
Gas
City Fuel Economy
9.6L/100km
Hwy Fuel Economy
5.7L/100km

JUST ARRIVED!! Clean, well looked after Used 2014 Honda Accord Sedan Touring Auto with 79,200 kms. This 2014 Honda Accord was purchased in March of 2014 at White Rock Honda. This vehicle has been researched through Carproof/ICBC (free report available) to eliminate any risks and give you confidence in your purchase. What sets this vehicle apart from other Honda Accord Touring Sedan's is that it qualifies for Honda Certification. As a Honda Certified Vehicle you get a 100-Point Mechanical Inspection, a 6yr/120,000 km Warranty, a Honda Appearance Inspection Report, Finance rates starting at 1.99%, and also a 7 day Exchange Policy. Service and Maintenance is up to date. Front Brakes have 40% life remaining and Rear Brakes have 60% life remaining. Front and Rear Tires all have 40% tread remaining. Come take this 2014 Accord Sedan Touring for a test drive with one of our very knowledgeable staff today! Don't delay, act now by scheduling a test drive online or calling White Rock Honda in Surrey at (604)536-2111.

autoTRADER Price Analysis
$27,718
AVERAGE MARKET PRICE
THIS VEHICLE
$23,888
GREAT PRICE
GOOD PRICE
ABOVE AVERAGE
Great Price

For this vehicle based on mileage, region and options.

This graph compares the vehicle to the average market price for a 2014 Honda Accord Sedan in your area based on recent listings on autoTRADER.ca. It is intended only as a guide. Factors such as vehicle condition can affect prices.

Condition Analysis
  • Certified Pre-Owned
79,200 km
Low
High
AVERAGE km based on 20,000 km/year
Features & Options
  • Fully Loaded
  • Navigation System
  • Leather Interior
  • Power Sunroof
  • Bluetooth
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Sunroof
  • Power Windows
  • Air Conditioning
  • Memory Seats
  • Heated Seats
  • Tinted Windows
  • Power Seat
  • Keyless Entry
  • Cruise Control
  • Power Mirrors
  • Power Locks
  • Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
  • Front Wheel Drive
  • Intermittent Wipers
  • Power Brakes
  • Power Steering
  • Tilt Steering
  • CD Player
  • AM/FM Stereo
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
The dealer indicates this vehicle has been certified by the Manufacturer or another certification process. Check with the dealer to understand the benefits of this certification program.
Fuel Economy
City
9.6L/100km
Highway
5.7L/100km
Combined 7.8L/100km
Yearly km
   
km
Fuel Cost
     
¢/l
Average price per litre for regular gas
Est. Yearly Fuel Cost:
Based on combined fuel economy
Listing History
$3,107
TOTAL PRICE DROP
Current Price
$23,888
Originally listed for
$26,995
Inquire About this Vehicle
1-866-413-9580
   
*
   
*
 
   
  • Surrey, BC
  • Local family owned and operated
  • No documentation fees on new
1-866-413-9580
   
*